The Best Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace
We spent many hours on research to finding fossil shark tooth necklace, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best fossil shark tooth necklace, you should not miss this article. fossil shark tooth necklace coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 fossil shark tooth necklace by our suggestions
657 reviews analysed
Fossil Giant Great White Shark Tooth Sterling Silver Pendant
- Well preserved fossil shark tooth from an extinct giant great white shark
- “Carcharocles angustidens” is a species of prehistoric megatoothed shark closely related to the Megaladon or “Meg”
- These Fossils are found in South Carolina, they are 33 to 22 million years old
- Each tooth is unique, coloring, serration and size very slightly
- Handcrafted sterling silver setting, size is approximately 2 inches tall by 1 1/4 wide
Fossil Giant Great White Shark Tooth Sterling Silver Pendant. Size is approximately 2 inches tall by 1 1/4 wide.
OTODUS Shark Tooth Necklace Genuine Fossil 1/2 to 3/4 inch Size S #19 2o
This is a fun item – it’s a fossilized shark tooth from the extinct mackerel shark, Otodus Obliquus, on a leather-like chain. Otodus had a pointed snout, nearly symmetrical tail, and a reputation for aggressiveness; it may have grown up to 30 feet long. This shark lived about 60 million years ago.
THE NECKLACE IN THE PICTURE IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE – the one pictured is not the exact one you will receive, but similar. This is a small shark tooth. The tooth itself measures between 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch in length. THE TOOTH MAY BE VERY SHARP. Not recommended for children under age 6. Included with the necklace is a nice label telling about the fossil.
THESE NECKLACES ARE AVAILABLE WITH A BLACK OR PINK CHAIN. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE PINK INSTEAD OF BLACK – IF I DON’T RECEIVE AN EMAIL THAT YOU WOULD LIKE PINK, I WILL SEND BLACK.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Shark Tooth Dig Kit – Excavate 3 real Shark Tooth Fossils including Sand Tiger, Otodus and Crow Shark – Great Science Gift for Marine Biology Enthusiasts of any age
- EXCAVATE 3 REAL FOSSILS – Dig and discover 3 real shark tooth fossils, each from a different shark species! Start an impressive fossil collection
- BECOME A SHARK SCIENTIST – Identify teeth from the Sand tiger, Otodus, and Crow sharks and learn awesome shark facts with the included learning guide
- EDUCATIONAL HANDS-ON FUN – Kids will love digging up these fossilized teeth and learning all about sharks! This kit makes a great homeschool lesson!
- INSPIRING A GENERATION – Make learning fun! This exciting digging adventure will inspire future archeologists and marine biologists
- RESPECTED QUALITY – Providing children with the best educational toys, this kit is backed by National Geographic’s 100% satisfaction guarantee
Excavate 3 Genuine Shark Teeth Fossils from the Ocean’s Deadliest Predators!
National Geographic’s Shark Tooth Dig Kit lets children dig up and explore fossils from three different species of shark. With a full-color learning guide full of amazing shark facts and pictures, kids will have a blast while they identify the teeth of the sand tiger, otodus, and crow sharks, and learn all about what make sharks the ocean’s most feared predators.
This science kit includes: A shark-themed digging brick with 3 fossilized shark teeth (each from different species of shark), archeological digging tools, full-color learning guide, and magnifying glass.
This dig kit makes a great gift for any child ages 6-15 years with an interest in sharks, fossils, or science. With 3 amazing fossils to uncover, children can start an impressive fossil collection that they can show their friends.
This kit is a favorite among both boys and girls. So get your Shark Tooth Dig Kit today and learn all about the underwater world of the shark!
National Geographic Toys is proud to provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee with all our products so that you can buy with confidence.
About the National Geographic Society
With a mission to inspire people to care about the planet, the 126-year-old National Geographic Society is one of the world’s largest nonprofit scientific and educational organizations.
National Geographic’s net proceeds support vital exploration, conservation, research, and education programs.
Authentic Megalodon Shark Tooth (Carcharodon megalodon)
Fossil Megalodon shark Tooth!
Real Mosasaurus Tooth Fossil – Authentic Dinosaur Tooth Specimen – Dey Designs Certificate of Authenticity
- Each Mosasaurus dinosaur tooth comes with a certificate of authenticity from Dey Designs that proves the tooth that you received was inspected and is real.
- These Mosasaurus teeth can date back up to 61 – 145 million years ago!
- Our real Mosasaurus tooth is the perfect gift for any dinosaur enthusiast.
- A thoughtful Mosasaurus toy for children to learn about dinosaurs, or to create a Mosasaurus necklace.
- Please note that these teeth are selected randomly and may vary in size and color, some may be bigger or smaller.
New Silver Pewter Megalodon Shark Jaw Necklace with Diver Down Flag and Prehistoric Megalodon Fossil Shark Tooth
Imagine yourself wearing this very unique silver pewter necklace displaying a beautiful diver down flag inside of a very detailed shark’s jaw.
Adopt this incredibly life-like, highly detailed, sculptured marine life necklace that is a silver pewter pendant with a protective clear coat finish and enameled diver down flag on an 18 inch braided cord with durable brass clasp.
“Dive Flag Shark Jaw” was designed by artist Roland St. John. The approximate size is 1.75 inches by 0.75 inches.
It is the perfect beach, pool or top side fashion accessory. Show off your sport at the next dive club meeting, or just make ’em all jealous around the office.
Fossil Shark Tooth Sterling Silver Earrings
Fossil Shark Tooth Sterling Silver Earrings
New Antique Bronze Diver’s Down Flag Necklace with Genuine Prehistoric Megalodon Fossil Shark Tooth
Imagine yourself wearing this custom made necklace displaying a beauiful diver down flag, 2 sharks swimming around the dive flag, and a 20 million year old Megalodon fossil shark tooth mounted right in the center of the flag.
Please note that each and every necklace is custom made and the necklace in the photo above depicts the one you will receive. As you are probably aware, there are no two prehistoric Megalodon shark teeth that are entirely identical, but we have done our best to select teeth in all of our designs that are very similar to the one you see above.
Fossil Megalodon Tooth (4.01 Inches Long)
Here is an impressive 4.01 inch long fossil Megalodon tooth from the Hawthorn Formation in South Carolina. A portion of the root is missing from one side, but the blade is in great shape.Megalodon was not only the biggest and baddest prehistoric shark that ever lived; it was the largest marine predator in the history of the planet. It is approximately 4-7 million years old and was collected off of either the North or South Carolina Coast after it eroded out of the Hawthorn Formation.All fossils sold by Fossil Era are authentic and real.No restoration work has been performed unless otherwise noted.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace, eg:
- What are Top 10 Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace to buy?
- What are Top Rated Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace.
- Before deciding to buy any Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace and What you should consider when buying the Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace and Where to Buy or Purchase the Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Fossil Shark Tooth Necklace.