Finding your suitable readers for acer q502l is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer q502l including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
668 reviews analysed
1. Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides.
- CB314-1H-C884 comes with 14” Full HD IPS Display, Intel Celeron N4000, 4GB LPDDR4 Memory, 64GB eMMC, Google Chrome and Up to 12. 5-hours Battery Life.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Get access to more than 2 million Android apps from Google Play to learn and do more.
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer Q502l, Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Chromebook Celeron Display Cb314 1H C884 would be the Best Acer Q502l for Money.
2. Acer Sf314 55 55Ut I5 8265U Back Lit Keyboard
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS widescreen LED-backlit Display
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265u Processor (Upto 3. 9 gramHz), 8 GB onboard DDR4 Dual Channel Memory & 256 GB Pie SSD
- Back-lit keyboard, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11AC Gigabit Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 5. 0
- 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (upto 10 Gaps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI Port
- Windows 10 Home & 4-cell Li-Ion (3220 mAh) battery, Upto 12 hours Battery Life
Acer Swift 3 SF314-55-55UT comes with these high level specs: 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor 1. 6 gramHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 9 gramHz (6MB Smart cache), Windows 10 Home, 14. 0″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit IPS display, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 8 GB DDR4 Dual Channel Memory, 256 GB Pie SSD, Secure Digital (SD), Acer True Harmony Technology, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Acer Purified. Voice technology with two built-in microphones, Intel Wireless-AC 9560 802. 11ac Gigabit Wi-Fi which can deliver up to 1. 73 GBps throughput when using 160Mhz channels (Dual-Band 2. 4 gramHz & 5 gramHz), Bluetooth 5. 0, Back-lit Keyboard, Acer Bio-Protection Fingerprint Solution, featuring Computer Protection and Windows Hello Certification, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 1 – USB Type-C ports USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 – USB 3. 0 port (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI out with HDCP support, 4-cell Li-Ion Battery (3220 mAh), Up to 12-hours Battery Life, 2. 98 lbs. | 1. 35 kg (system unit only) (NX. H3WAA. 001)
3. Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd
- 15. 6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display (144Hz Refresh Rate, 3ms Overdrive Response Time, 300nit Brightness & 72% NTSC)
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10750H 6-Core Processor (Up to 5. 0GHz) with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit
- 16GB DDR4 2933MHz Dual-Channel Memory, 512GB NVMe SSD (2 x M. 2 Slots | 1 Slot Open for Easy Upgrades) & 1 – Available Hard Drive Bay
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
- 4-Zone RGB Backlit Keyboard | Wireless: Killer Double Shot Pro Wireless-AX 1650i 802. 11ax WiFi 6 | LAN: Killer Ethernet E2600 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN | DTS X: Ultra Audio | 4th Gen All-Metal AeroBlade 3D Fan
- Overclockable NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 with 6 GB of dedicated GDDR6 VRAM
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Predator I7 10750H Dual Channel Ph315 53 72Xd easily gets the award of Best Acer Q502l Under 100$.
- Amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Scree quality is nice and love the different colors on keyboard.
- The picture quality is great and feels smooth.
- Cons:i have a few gripes with the design.
- Watch a video on how to open it because you will want additional storage as 500gb isn’t enough.
- Its a very good laptop for the price i’m not a gamer
- Not to mention that due to this, even with a raised latop cooling fan beneath blowing air upwards, the heat vent as well as the… Read More
- It requires potentially breaking/pressing down on the usb bus in order to even install and when you do, the m2 ends up slightly bent.
- I also added a 1tb ssd secondary drive for general storage.
- I was disappointed that it doesn’t come with a ryzen 4800h, but the i7 is still really strong.
- A comperable macbook would have cost me 2x-3x the price and still wouldn’t have gotten as much.
- I upgraded my predator to 32gb ram and added a second 512mb ssd and used it and the original drive to make a 1tb primary drive with raid 0.
- amazing laptop , heavy duty and high quality matirial and build .
- Hace un año compre el modelo acer predator 300 (2019) y debo decir que al momento de comprarla mis expe… Read More
- I’ve had a lot of issues with this laptop. From the very first day I got it, I was cursed with the audio disappearing after ins… Read More
- I liked that computer, looking good and work nice, but I don’t like at all the noise that he do, I boughtFor music production w… Read More
4. Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj
- 1 – USB 3.1 Type C Gen 1 port, 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- 802.11ac WiFi | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader | Up to 9.5 Hours Battery Life
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8265U Processor (Up to 3.9GHz) | 8GB DDR4 Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit IPS Display | Intel UHD Graphics 620
Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer Q502l is that even though Acer I5 8265U Keyboard Fingerprint A515 54 51Dj is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard
- 10th Generation Intel Core i3-1005G1 Processor (Up to 3.4GHz) | 4GB DDR4 On-Board Memory | 128GB NVMe SSD
- 1 – USB 3.1 (Type-C) Gen 1 port (up to 5 Gbps), 2 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port (one with Power-off Charging), 1 – USB 2.0 Port & 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP Support
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11ax | Backlit Keyboard | HD Webcam | Up to 8 Hours Battery Life
- With Windows 10 in S mode, you’ll experience fast start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done.
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics
If you are buying a Acer Q502l for the first time, then you should have Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard. It has fewer features when you make Acer Q502l comparisons of Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard with any other Acer Q502l but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer Q502l, grab any Acer Q502l but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer A515 55 378V I3 1005G1 Processor Keyboard
6. Acer Convertible I7 1065G7 Rechargeable Sp513 54N 74V2
- 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor (Up to 3. 9GHz) 16GB LPDDR4X Memory 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
- Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Backlit Keyboard Fingerprint Reader Up to 15 Hours Battery Life
- Co-Engineered for Mobile Performance by Intel and Acer Rechargeable Acer Active Stylus with Wacom AES 1. 0
- 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI 2. 0 port
- 13. 5″ Acer VertiView 2K 2256 x 1504 Widescreen IPS LED-backlit Touch Display (3: 2 aspect ratio) Intel Iris Plus Graphics
Acer Spin 3 SP513-54N-74V2 comes with these high level specs: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-1065G7 Processor 1. 3GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3. 9GHz (8MB Smart Cache), Windows 10 Home, 13. 5″ VertiView display with IPS (In-Plane Switching) technology, 2256 x 1504, high-brightness Acer CineCrystal LED-backlit TFT LCD, supporting multi-touch and AES pen solutio (3: 2 Aspect Ratio), Intel Iris Plus Graphics, 16GB LPDDR4X Onboard Memory, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, microSD Card reader, DTS Audio, featuring optimized bass response and micro-speaker distortion prevention, Two built-in front facing stereo speakers at any display modes by smart amplifier, Acer Purified. Voice Technology with Dual Built-in Microphones, Acer Fingerprint Reader supporting Windows Hello, Back-lit Keyboard, Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802. 11ax Dual-Band 2. 4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology (Max Speed up to 2. 4Gbps), Bluetooth 5. 0, HD Webcam (1280 x 720) supporting Super High Dynamic Range (SHDR), 2 – USB 3. 1 Type C port supporting USB 3. 1 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps), DisplayPort over USB-C, Thunderbolt 3, USB Charging, DC-in, 2 – USB 3. 2 Gen 1 ports (one featuring power-off charging), 1 – HDMI 2. 0 Port with HDCP support, Rechargeable Active Stylus, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 15-hours Battery Life, 2. 65 lbs. , 1. 2 kg (system unit only) (NX. HQUAA. 006)
7. Acer A115 31 C2y3 802 11Ac 10 Hours Microsoft
- 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 ports, 1 – HDMI port with HDCP support, 1 – Ethernet (RJ-45) Port & 1 – Combo headphone / microphone-in jack
- 802.11ac WiFi | Bluetooth 4.1 | 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet | Up to 10 Hours Battery Life
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor (Up to 2.8GHz) | 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory | 64GB eMMC
- 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen LED-backlit TN Display | Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Windows 10 in S mode & Microsoft 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription (activation code included)
Acer Aspire 1 A115-31-C2Y3 comes with these high level specs: Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor 1.1GHz with Intel Burst Technology up to 2.8GHz (4MB cache), Windows 10 in S mode, Microsoft 365 Personal 1-Year Subscription (activation code included), 15.6″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen LED-backlit TN Display, Intel UHD Graphics 600, 4GB DDR4 Onboard Memory, 64GB eMMC, High-Definition Audio Support, Two Built-in Stereo Speakers, Built-in digital microphone, 802.11ac WiFi (Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz), 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port), Bluetooth 4.1, Webcam (640 x 480), 1 – USB 3.1 Gen 1 Port, 2 – USB 2.0 ports, 1 – HDMI Port with HDCP support, Lithium-Ion Battery, Up to 10-hours Battery Life, 4.19 lbs. 1.9 kg (system unit only) (NX.HE4AA.003)
8. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 wins the users. Most of them who buy Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Acer Q502l in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Acer Q502l to any other Acer Q502l is least.
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
9. Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology
Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology which falls into premium category but Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technologyis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer Q502l available in the market today. Acer Vg240y Bmiix Freesync Technology was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer Q502l to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Beautiful image quality, great for gaming and flight simulation.
- Awesome monitor with amazing picture quality and color.
- The picture quality is great, a 144hz refresh rate with the hdmi is a great change from my last monitor which was 60hz.
- The overall product is good the picture quality is solid.
- G-sync is only supported via a displayport cable at the moment.
- Although i do wish i new how big 24’ was because it is a bit smaller than my liking but it was perfect for my setup and the pac… Read More
- I’m enjoying it more then playing on my 55in 4k tv.
- Now this is my first 144hz gaming monitor and my previous display was a 75hz 1080p one.
- Compared to the same priced pixio px276 that my wifes pc use’s, this monitor is way better in color accuracy, and depth of colo… Read More
- Perfect monitor for gaming perfect color perfect speed
- Bought this for my Boyfriends Birthday and and he loves it. He said he would recommend it.
10. Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the Acer Q502l yet, then Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology is your choice. It is another one which is Best Acer Q502l Under 100$ and Acer Q502l comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology offers best features and although it does not have, Acer Sb230 Bbix Ultra Thin Technology’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best Acer Q502l Under 100$
- They do last a long time and the quality is great.
- Even so, i am happy with the product.
- I gave it four stars because it does not work well with the hdmi-to-vga converter.
- Picture quality is good from what i can tell and there’s no glare.
- The display quality was okay but not great, but the real problem was that the screen intermittently turned off and on, multiple… Read More
- ) besides that, yes this does tilt, and there is buttons to adjust the brightness at the bottom of the screen.
- This is an excellant monitor, and you cant beat the price on it – i did some research on acer, they are a reputable company tha… Read More
- So overall its a 7/10 but probably the best you’ll get for the price.
- Perfect size for the average desk, this works great with my MacBook Pro and was a great value for the price!
- Great for gaming awesome picture
- Good picture quality and perfect size for gaming
Why should you buy a laptop?
Whether you are a student, a working professional, or a homemaker, we have come to a point when just about everyone needs a laptop. While some people use laptops purely for work, some use them to be in touch with their near and dear ones. Students need laptops to access the world of information available on-line. There are a variety of laptops out there, and it might be an overwhelming decision to make when it comes to choosing the best laptop that suits your requirements.
What should you consider when buying laptops?
Not all types of laptops are suitable for everyone. You select a laptop based on your particular needs and requirements. After going through thousands of laptop reviews, we have listed down some quick tips to help you with your choice.
Pick your platform: In most cases, you will have to pick between Mac, Windows, Linux, or Chrome OS. Each of these operating systems is unique in their own way and offer some very specific features that make people love the OS that they find to be convenient to use.
Decide if you are looking for a flexible model: With the growing popularity of tablets, people today prefer these hand-held devices for the convenience they offer. Many laptop manufacturers, therefore, provide a flexible laptop model that can be switched from the traditional form to a tablet mode with a detachable screen.
Choose the right size: This is a feature that primarily depends on your needs and how portable you want your laptop to be. 13-to-14-inch laptops are the most popular, as they have screens that are adequately sized, and are convenient to carry around as well.
Check the keyboard: No matter how good the laptop is, if it does not have a well-placed keyboard and touchpad, it will be uncomfortable to use. You should be sure to check the ergonomics of your keyboard.
Pick your specifications appropriately: Check aspects such as the RAM, hard drive space, processor speed, etc., and match these specifications with your requirements.